Monday, 11 September 2017

Robots in Disguise!

Hello Peeps!

My hubby now has two weeks off work, we have lots planned, today starts with taking our Newfoundland Fergus to the groomers, he is a little over due his 3 month groom. 

Today I am sharing the card I made from my hubby's birthday at the beginning of September.  He is a big Transformers fan, he loved the cartoon as a kid and now really enjoys the films.  Our VW Transporter which we turned into a camper, had a sticker on the back saying "Transporters, Campers in Disguise."  We had a lot of fun camping in it and hope to have another one at some point.

On holiday in Scotland with our VW transporter.  I made the curtains and hanging heart myself. 
The image is a postcard which I bought from Ebay with a bundle of others.  



The cogs, chain, star and Happy Birthday are freebie stamps from Creative Stamping magazine and the Husband is from the Woodware The Waistcoat stamp set from Keep on Crafting.


I have mat and layered it on black cardstock from Creative Crafting World, red and blue paper from my stash and mirri cardstock also from Creative Crafting World.

Creative Blessings.  x

I wish to enter this into the following challenge(s);

Emerald City Crafts - Anything Goes - September Challenge - http://emeraldcitycraftschallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/2017/09/challenge-3.html

4 comments:

  1. Hi Tracy you have made a stunning card for your hubby. Enjoy the time off together. Have fun. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Tracy, my hubby is into Daleks and has a full site one in the dinning room. Enjoy your holidays. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card-happy birthday to your hubby and enjoy your time off together
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x