Friday, 8 September 2017

Mission Inspiration: August 2017

Good Morning Peeps

The end of another week and I've been very busy trying to get ahead of myself.  Hubby now has two weeks off work and we hoping to get a few things in the house and garden down as well as a few trips out and friends visiting so probably not much time to craft. 

Today I'm sharing my first Mission Inspiration.  This is the prompt for August.  I joined the Mission Inspiration Facebook Group a while ago but only just found myself with enough time and courage to take part.  


My journal is spiral bound and measures 7.5 in x 6.5 in it's from Imagination Crafts and I bought it from Keep on Crafting in Bury St Edmunds.


The stencil was a freebie from a magazine and the stamp is Prima, also bought from Keep on Crafting.


I have used one of my own photographs for the image. I took this during the Tour of Britain as it passed through Needham Market.


I just read the brief for September and it's going to be very challenging but I'm looking forward to taking part again. 



Creative Blessings.  x

5 comments:

  1. Well done Tracy on creation a super journal page. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant journal page love all the layers and great sentiment to match the photo
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. More super crafty artwork Tracy. Hope you have a good weekend.

    B x

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x