Wednesday, 13 September 2017

Keep on Crafting Shop Blog Makes 6th Sept - 8th Sept

Good Morning Crafters

Not sure what we have planned for today other than a check-up at the dentist, I do have a voucher for tea and cake at one of the cafe's in Bury St Edmunds so maybe we shall treat ourselves to that.

Of course today's blog post is to share my makes from the last week for the shop.

Wednesday's project was two festive tags made with Creative Expressions dies and recycled papers.


On Thursday I shared this Polar Bear stamp on a Brusho stencil background. 



Finally Friday's creation was this stencilled robin using Starlight paints.


Creative Blessings.  x

6 comments:

  1. Great Christmas makes Tracy, that Robin is adorable. Hope the check up went well and you enjoy your morning treat in Bury - I am taking one of our Granddaughters there on Friday as she has a training day there (is finishing here teacher training before being launched into a sixth form classroom) and is non to confident driving.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tracy all your makes are stunning. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your Christmas makes Tracy, fabulous. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great tags and love the snowmen made with recycled papers,and love the stencilled background on the polar bear one
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x