Friday, 1 September 2017

Crystal Art - CT Post - Christmas in London

Good Morning Crafters

I'm so pleased to be able to tell you that I am part of the Creative Team for Crystal Art Card Kits from Craft Buddy Ltd.  This is my first completed design sample and is one of many new designs that are being released today. 



I find these kits very calming and relaxing, a little like colouring I think it would classed as a mindful type of craft.

You can see my Merry Christmas Tree here.

Creative Blessings.  x

15 comments:

  1. I like that Tracy "mindful type of craft", it's so nice to get engrossed into things and this is a really lovely image.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful festive creation Tracy!
    Laine
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Tracy. Congrats on the DT gig!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG that is so lovely love it x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Tracy on your new DT post. The London scene looks fabulous. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fabulous card Tracy, you have created a wonderful scene. Congratulations on your design team spot.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on your Creative Team post - well done, love the card!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on your new DT position Tracy! And a gorgeous first sample. Lovely iconic scene. Looking forward to more creations xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thats such a lovely card which you could bring out each year as a picture i would put it in a frame
    to keepthe dust off x It would be lovely card for a child x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on your new DT position and the card is beautiful scene and all the London iconic images
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Many congratulations Tracy. A great card x

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x