Monday, 4 September 2017

Crystal Art Card Kit - Robin

Morning Peeps! 

I have some more Christmassy bling to share with you today, you can see my previous Christmas bling post here.  



This time I have a sparkly Robin, I particularly like him on the black background. 



Bling isn't something I'm big on but I am so enjoying make these cards and I really think if you can't go bling for Christmas when can you!  Also the crystals look striking rather than overwhelming and tacky. 



Creative Blessings.  x

6 comments:

  1. Hi Tracy this is gorgeous the robin is so cute. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, love the sweet design.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous sparkling robin Tracy, I love it. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute Robin and all the bling certainly pops against the black
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x