Wednesday, 9 August 2017

Keep On Crafting Blog Makes 2 - 4 August

Greetings Crafters! 

I hope your week is going well.  Lots of crafting planned today and a trip to the library bus this afternoon, a couple of real books and few audio books to collect, I love to listen to stories whilst I craft.  

As is the norm now, today I'm sharing the makes I made for the Keep on Crafting shop blog last week.  

Wednesday's card used Distress Oxides, Woodware and Paperartsy Stamps. 




Thursday's card was my favourite, I loved using bubble wrap to create the background. 
The stamps are Woodware and Paperartsy, can you tell these are two of my favourite stamp brands! 

Finally on Friday, as promised, I made a non-Christmas card using a Christmas stamp.  I used distress oxides in Autumnal colours with the Sparkly Trees stamp from Woodware. 


Creative Blessings.  x

11 comments:

  1. These are all gorgeous Tracy, loving the colours and wonderful backgrounds.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow some gorgeous cards Tracy. I'm actually petrified of butterflies but I really love the style of that card. Thanks for your lovely comments on my blog. X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tracy your makes are stunning. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, so gorgeous, I just love the yellows and oranges!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty makes Tracy, you can never beat a Butterfly or two and as a self confessed 'treeaholic' love that one.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful, Tracy. I love them all.
    Hugs,
    Em xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful creations Tracy. Full of warmth and detail.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Three beautiful cards, but my favourite one is the first one - fabulous design.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Three wonderful creations Tracy - all so varied and interesting. Shabneez x

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x