Friday, 25 August 2017

Forest Friends - Creative Crafting World

Good Morning Crafters 

I hope you are having a good week.  It's feeling a little Autumnal today which has me a little giddy as I love Autumn.




Today I'm sharing a make using the Forest Friends Papercraft Collection from Creative Crafting World.  When I saw this I just fell in love with the artwork and the colour tones.  I have used one the concept cards with the animal elemtents but have also taken a topper from one of the other sheets.  I want to use some of the toppers individually with other crafty stash and also some of the pieces for scrapbooking, there is a particularly nice sentiment I want to use for a page using photos of Fergus.




Not really a lot more to say about this card so I hope like me you will just admire the lovely illustrations. 




Creative Blessings.  x

I wish to enter this in to the following challenge(s);

Allsorts Challenge - Week 429 - Forest Friends - http://allsortschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2017/08/week-429-forest-friends.html


17 comments:

  1. It is beginning to feel like Autumn isn't it Tracy, like you I love the season of colour, just not so happy that means winter is getting closer.

    Your creation is really lovely with the animals and trees and the folds make it feel as though you are stepping into the forest. Many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super duper card, love the design, thanks for joining us at Allsorts, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous Tracy! Love the design and images.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is one gorgeous card Tracy, the scene and animals look fab. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautifully shaped card and wonderful detail!
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Tracy this is a stunning card I love it the scene you have created is amazing. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a beautiful card Tracy very cute love the colours and the art work x thank you for sharing x

    ReplyDelete
  8. A gorgeous card Tracy. Lovely artwork and design xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Was beginning to feel like Autumn here too but then today has been really warm-Autumn is my favourite month too-prop because I was born in September-fabulous card love all the elements and not too cutesy artwork
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Superb design , love those animals and the scene you have created. Great card!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a wonderful concept card Tracey - very autumnal. Shabneez x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stunning shape and a fabulous design its all gorgeous Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x