Wednesday, 14 June 2017

You can't have rainbows without rain!

Greetings peeps!

My second post today, this time I'm sharing a card made using Kuretake ZIG Clean Color Real Brush pens, I'm becoming addicted to using these.

I scribbled a chunk of colour from each of the colours, spritzed them with water and then gentle blew on the water to create the trails.  I added Cool Grey Zig pen to the bottom and a little water and then dried it off a little with kitchen towel.  I wanted to give the impression of raining hitting the ground and splashing up.



The umbrella was a die cut I receive in a bundle of various die cuts and embossed cardstock.  I painted it with black gesso and shaped it slightly.  I added a few drops of Glossy Accents and dragged them to a point with a pin.  Finally I stamped the sentiment.

Kuretake ZIG Clean Color Real Brush pens; Red 020, Dark Pink 027, Cobalt Blue 031, Light Green 041, Yellow 050, Deep Violet 084, Cool Gray 1 099.
Glossy Accents
Black Gesso
Sentiment - Visible Image Sunshine stamp set

Creative Blessings. x




6 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Tracy love the coloured rain and the raindrops on the brolly
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tracy, wow the rainbow effect you have created looks fabulous and love the umberella die. Hugs Jemmifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A totally delightful creation as always Tracy, I always love a bit of inkiness.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tracy this is a stunning card I love the colours you have used. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very different, I love it very colourful and the raindrops sets it off so well x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning card Tracy. Such a clever technique and design. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x