Wednesday, 7 June 2017

Bird Cages Stencil & Starlight Paints - Keep on Crafting

Good Evening Peeps! 

Sharing another Keep on Crating post today, see my annoucement here!

As soon as I saw this Imagination Crafts stencil in Keep On Crafting in Bury St Edmunds I knew I had to have it.  I have another project in mind for it but today I wanted to share some more of the Imagination Crafts Starlight Paint colours. I am building up my collection of these and the colours are so beautiful it's hard to choose which to get next!   Some other things worth mentioned about the Starlights; they are water-based and semi-translucent, the sparkle is produced by finely ground metal flakes and you get a lot of paint for your pennies.




Supplies used;
Imagination Crafts Black Satin card - Keep On Crafting
Starlight Paints; Apple GreenPearlSalmonSand and Topaz.
Pearlescent Gold Paper - Anna Marie Designs
Kraft Card - Anna Marie Designs
8 x 8 card blank cut down to 7 x 7 - Anna Marie Designs



Creative Blessings.  x

14 comments:

  1. Hi Tracy this is a stunning card that is an amazing stencil. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous stencil Tracy and love the sparkle
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty oriental feel Tracy.
    Laine
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous, love the stencil you used here. It really makes things pop!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A wonderful card Tracy. The gorgeous paint colours look fabulous against the black background xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful creation Tracy - well done on your new role! Shabneez x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh! This is lovely. I've a couple of starlight paints and now I want more!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Tracy this is stunning I love the stencil and the paints are gorgeous. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x