Wednesday, 10 May 2017

Steampunked Father's Day Card - Emerald City Crafts

Greetings bloggers, followers, visitors and guests!

I'm shocked at how quickly this month is going, and next month it will be Father's Day, it doesn't seem 5 minutes ago it was Mother's Day, which, for my visitors from across the pond, is in March in the UK.



Some time ago I purchased the Steampunked ephemera pack from Emerald City Crafts as I thought it would be ideal for masculine cards.  I had forgotten that I had put this card together, just added the die cut letters today.



Supplies used;

Steampunked Ephemera Pack - Emerald City Crafts
White cardstock (used for card base) - Creative Crafting World
Black cardstock - Anna Marie Designs
Tim Holtz Dusty Concord distress ink
Leonie Pujol Typography Letter Set dies
Black cord - The Works
Tartan and marble paper - stash

Creative Blessings.  x

I wish to enter this into the following challenge(s);

Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge - anything with patterned paper/card - http://craftyhazelnutspatternedpaper.blogspot.co.uk/2017/05/craftyhazelnuts-patterned-paper-may.html

8 comments:

  1. what a great father's day card, love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW this is fabulous Tracy, love the paper which showcases my Ephemera so well! Thank you for sharing.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect papers for male cards Tracy - great Father's Day theme! Shabneez x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tracy this is a stunning card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous masculine card and love the steampunk theme
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card - thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x