Monday, 1 May 2017

Funky Birthday - Visible Image

Good Evening Crafters & Visitors!

My friends' little girl recently turned 9, I was struggling to think of what to do for her card when my mum reminded me that she loves to sing.  She is taking lessons and has leading parts in a dancing & singing group she belongs too.



I have used one of my Brusho backgrounds made at Keep on Crafting, layered on to black lined paper. After stamping the singer on to a Brusho background I cut around the dress, stamped the singer again on to white cardstock, heat embossed it, fussy cut it & attached the dress using 3D glue gel. Stamped the music script with Distress Oxide.


I die cut the sentiment from the same Brusho background, used texture & stencil for the number 9. Finally I added a few ink splatters.


Supplies used;
White cardstock - Creative Crafting World
Black lined paper - stash
Brusho - Keep on Crafting
Tim Holtz Wilted Violet Distress Oxide Inkn - Keep on Crafting
Sing stamp set - Visible Image
Dovecraft Jet Black Pigment Ink Pad
Clear Heat It Up Embossing Powder
Leonie Pujol Typography Letter Set Dies
Viva Modeling Paste - Anna Marie Designs
Stamps Away Stencil
Lilac Night Cosmic Shimmer Mist Spray



Creative Blessings.  x

9 comments:

  1. Hi Tracy this is a stunning card I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is Beautiful Tracy so personal to the little girl beautiful colours so nice and bright x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card and fabulous Brusho background love the paper pieced image
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Tracy, stunning card, the background is fabulous and love the singer. The budding singer will love this card. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card and loving the background.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fantastic card Tracy. The colours and stamps are wonderful xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it - such a wonderfully vibrant use of colour

    ReplyDelete
  8. great colors Tracy, love the background you made

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x