Monday, 17 April 2017

Santoro Kori Kumi Collection - Craft Consortium

Greetings peeps!

I hope you had a good weekend, for those of us in the UK it was long weekend with two bank holidays, which was wonderful.

Last year I was lucky enough to win a Santoro Kori Kumi decoupage set & papers Craft Consortium Ltd and this weekend I finally got around to making some cards.  I popped out and built-up all the decoupage on Thursday afternoon.  There are four designs and two sheets of each but I decided to stretch the kit by using some of the toppers separately.


On Sunday afternoon I sat down to make some cards, today I am sharing the first three cards I made. I was really drawn to the black and white image so I started with those.

For my first card I have decoupaged the images but not used the first layer, I adhered them to a black card stock and then on to a sheet of marble effect paper from my stash and added some sequins and some washi tape along the spine.


Supplies used;
Santoro Kori Kumi - Craft Consortium Ltd
Background paper - Docrafts Papermania Capsule Liquorice Sherbet
Black cardstock - Anna Marie Designs
Sequins - Poundland
Washi tape - stash

For my second card I have decoupaged the image and included the base layer, outlined it with white pen.  I have embellished the card with a die cut banner, button, feather, paper flowers and brad coloured with a black marker.  To finish I have stamped and heat embossed a sentiment in the corner of the topper.

Supplies used;
Santoro Kori Kumi - Craft Consortium Ltd
Black cardstock - Anna Marie Designs
Paper - Docrafts Papermania Capsule Liquorice Sherbet
Sentiment from Hydrangea Stamp Set - Simply Cards and Papercraft magazine
Jet Black Premium Pigment Ink Pad - Dovecraft
Clear Embossing Powder - Heat It Up!
Banner Die - Noor! Design
Button - Santoro Gorjuss
Paper flowers - stash
Feather - stash
Brad - stash
Black Graph It alcohol marker
White Medium Point Sharpie
Silver base card - stash

My final card uses more of the Docraft papers and a base image as a topper, outlined with white pen and layered on to black card. The card is embellished with ribbon, gems and buttons.  I have added a stamped and heat embossed sentiment on a die cut banner.


Supplies used;
Background paper - Docrafts Papermania Capsule Liquorice Sherbet
Black cardstock - Anna Marie Designs
Ribbon - stash
Gems - Poundland
Banner die - Noor! Designs
Buttons - Santoro Gorjuss
Sentiment from Hydrangea Stamp Set - Simply Cards and Papercraft magazine
Clear Embossing Pad - Ink It Up!
Opaque Bright White Regular Embossing Powder - Wow! Embossing Powders

Creative Blessings.  x

9 comments:

  1. these are all beautiful cards Tracy

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Tracy on your win. The cards you have made are stunning. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are beautiful cards I love the black and white cards very classy x These images are such fun and you have captured that sense of fun in each of the cards x I love them x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Tracy, these are soooooooo adorable! Love them! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW Tracy, These are delightfully beautiful and I'm really loving the whole look of them all, CAS perfection too!! You rock my friend. Well done, Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on your win! Fabulous cards you have created.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous cards and image -fabulous marble effect paper too-congrats on your brilliant win
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely monochrome cards Tracy. The images are wonderful xx

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x