Tuesday, 1 December 2015

DT Project - Sisters of Craft Blog Challenge - December 2015

It's 1st December, that means two things I can open the first day of my advent calender whoo hoo and it's the start of a new Sisters of Craft Blog Challenge...whoop, whoop! Do you love Christmas?  I do!  Are you all organised...I am, sort of! 

This month the Sisters are sponsored by the very talented Nikki Burnette


I have used the colouring-in page Cheyanna which I coloured with Graph It markers.


Don't forget you can share your creations in our Sisters of Craft Facebook Group.

Creative Blessings, x

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Tracey, beautiful image and beautifully coloured too.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful image Tracy and you have coloured it to perfection.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful image and card and I am still not sorted for Christmas still making cards !!!cannot seem to get into it this year
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x