Sunday, 1 November 2015

DT Project - The Sisters of Craft Blog Challenge - November 2015

It's time for this month's Sisters of Craft Challenge and this month we have the lovely Lemon Shortbread for our sponsor.  I decided to work with this image, called Owl on Branch.


This month I've made a tag for change.  I used Anne Marie Designs Kraft card and a Splodgeway tree mask and Tim Holtz Broken China, Faded Jeans, Chipped Sapphire, Vintage Photo & Brush Corduroy Distress Inks.
The image is coloured with Graph It markers; Owl; 2130, 2110, 3140, 3130, 3125, 3160, 3150, Branch; 3170, 3180, 3190, Background; 7105, 9100, Sakura Orange glaze pen for the eyes.  I have decoupaged the owl.
I have added white Gesso to create the snow and a piece of old string through the hole.
Don't forget you can share your creations in our Sisters of Craft Facebook Group.

Creative Blessings, x


5 comments:

  1. Fabulous Tag Tracy just perfect for Christmas. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Delightful love that stamp and what a great sentiment love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this Tracy, the owl is fabulous!
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your Owl tag Tracy, they always brig a smile.

    B x

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x