Thursday, 29 October 2015

My Ode to Autumn

We are very lucky to live only a stone's throw from a Nature Reserve, I walk out Newfoundland, Fergus here every morning.  It's delightful to see the environment changing with the seasons and when I get back from walking Fergus I sometimes pop back to the reserve with my camera and take some photos.  I've been having a little play with some of my Autumnal photos from the reserve and my Craft Artist Programme.
I have used a line from one of my favourite poems Ode To Autumn by John Keats.

I have used 3 of my own photographs from Aspal Lane Nature Reserve and  digital embellishments, frames & materials from A Fragrant Memory (Digi Fiddle), African Safari (Daisytrail), Butterfly Botanical (Daisytrail), Fairy Garden (Daisytrail), Fall Splendour (Daisytrail), Magni-flye (Daisytrail), Matrioshka (Scrapiness Designs), Vintage Typewriter (Daisytrail) digi kits.

I would like to enter this into the following challenge(s);

Digitally 'Sweet' Challenge - #143 - Feeling Fruity - http://digitallysweetchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2015/10/october-challenge-143.html



4 comments:

  1. What a fabulous project Tracy, how lucky you are to live so close the the reserve.
    Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous autumnal collage! Very creative! Big hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful, love the layout and all the pictures.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x