Tuesday, 27 October 2015

Dragons for Halloween

I appreciate that I have been a bit lax with my blogging of late but I have been busy crafting so I have lots to share.  Today I'm sharing a Halloween card but instead of the usual images I have used dragons.  I'm a big fan of dragons they are right up there with Unicorns for me!
The topper, backing sheet and orange & black card are from Lelli-bot Crafts Fantasy Dragon kit.  I have edged them with black gesso.
The spooky house charm, dragon's egg & crystal embellishment are also from the Fantasy Dragon kit.

I have used Noor! Design UK dies - Billlie's Stones and Rectangle Frame on the front of the card I have cut the lattice corners from the die and tucked them behind the topper.
The Happy Halloween stamp is from Docrafts Daisy & Dandelion Pumpkin & Aubergine stamp set.
I have used another backing sheet and the same die inside as a space to write the greeting.

Creative Blessings. x

I wish to enter this into the following challenges;

Noor! Design UK - Halloween/Autumn - http://noordesign-uk.blogspot.nl/2015/10/challenge-11-halloween-autumn.html

Lelli-bot Challenge - Show us some charm! - http://lellibotcraftchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/2015/10/challenge-5-october-2015-show-us-some.html

Gone Artsy Facebook Group - Halloween - https://www.facebook.com/groups/goneartsychallenges/?fref=ts

Come and Get It Challenge - Use Orange - http://cagichallenge.blogspot.ca/2015/10/use-orange.html


14 comments:

  1. Ooh what a perfectly spooky Halloween card! Totally fab!
    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous twist on a Halloween card. Very dramatic look to this card, love it. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an amazing card the detail is fabulous so clever love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW this is fabulous, loving the design and dragons.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Like this a lot, Tracy - a nice change from all the cutesy ones. Love the moody greys and reds

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow absolutely fabulous. What a great design x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning image and fabulous layers of detail Erin.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Outstanding card Tracy, and a great use of the Lelli-Bot kit, hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. The papers and fun image are fab! Thanks for joining us at Come And Get It challenge.Neva

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic Halloween card Tracy! I love dragons, too, especially after getting drawn into the Game of Thrones lol. Love this design! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is such anaatmospheric card.live the Love the image.
    Thank you for sharing this with us at Noor Design UK.
    Hugs Sharon. X

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow I adore this Tracy I love the use of the Lellibot Fantasy Dragons Kit thank you for joining our challenge this month x

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x