Tuesday, 1 September 2015

DT Project - The Sisters of Craft Blog Challenge - September 2015

Good Morning Crafters, I'm here with my DT Project for this month's Sisters of Craft Blog Challenge and this month we are sponsored by Paper Nest Dolls.


We now have a Top 3 picked by the Design Team our Number 1 chosen winner receives $25 mystery package (US) or 8 digis (ROW) and the other top two receive a badge for their blog.

I love this adorable image Fairy Emma with Unicorn - she is just too cute!


  • Studio Light papers.
  • Pink ribbon and hand-tied bow from my stash.
  • Buttons from my stash.
  • Die cut trim using Martha Stewart boarder punch distressed with Tim Holtz Picked Raspberry Distress Ink.
  • Gems from my stash.


I have used the following Graph It markers; Unicorn; 5120, 5125, 5130, 5160, Dress & Bow; 7125, 7130, Skin; 4120, 4125, 4150, 4155, Hair; 3130, 3140, 3170, Wings; 5110, 4145.

Don't forget you can also join our Facebook group and share your makes their too. https://www.facebook.com/groups/135585893441223/

I'm very pleased to be able to enter this card in to the first challenge on the Unicorn Challenge Blog, the theme this month is "Mythical & Magical", http://unicornchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2015/09/challenge-1-mythical-magical.html#comment-form (06/10) well somehow this image just seemed entirely appropriate.

Creative Blessings.  x

11 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card, perfect for our first challenge at Unicorn! Thanks for joining us, hope to see you again. Claire DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute image, colors and design Tracy.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous card Tracy. The image is delightful and I love the colours you've used xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a cute card. Thank you for joining in with our very first challenge. Lisa DT Unicorn Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute image, lovely card with vibrant colours x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a beautiful card very girly perfect for a little person I love the beautiful colours x

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x