Saturday, 1 August 2015

DT Project - The Sisters of Craft Blog Challenge - August 2015

Goodness me it doesn't seem five minutes since I was posting for the July challenge over at the Sisters of Craft and now it's time for August's challenge!  Remember it's anything goes all of the time.  Our sponsor this month is Polkadoodles.
For my DT inspiration I have used 3 designs sheets from the Rose Budd CD-rom.  I really love this CD-rom as it is a Regency style.

I have made three tags using various ephemera elements from the design sheets.  The base tag is from Craftwork Cards.  I have used my distress tool and Tim Holtz Vintage Photo Distress Ink on the papers, tags & elements.


















I have added some embellishments and ribbon from my own stash and added glossy accents to the bottles and crackle glaze to the clock.

We have a new announcement for this month and that is the introduction of our interactive Facebook page. We will be showcasing lots of inspirational projects and we want you to share your projects with us too. We will also be listing other Anything Goes Challenge blogs for you to take part in PLUS all our sponsors past, present and future offers and giveaways all at your fingertips in one place. We will have a random act of kindness Card/ATC swap, a selling crafty stash section and mini challenges Just For Fun.  We hope you will join us.

Sister of Craft Facebook Page


Creative Blessings. x


9 comments:

  1. Such fabulous tags. I love all of the detail.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant tags Tracy!
    I love all the added texture!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what lovely colors and tag designs Tracy.

    Hugs diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are brilliant such fabulous detail amazing love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous creations Tracy, love the texture, added fabulous goodies. and colours.xx
    {aNNie The Journey Is The Start My Personal Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely creations Tracy, all the elements go together really well, lots of attention to detail too xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brilliant tags love the vintage look great ephemera images and great added details and embellishments
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x