Well it's Monday again, I hope you had a good weekend, we spent some time in the garden tidying it ready for our departure which, fingers crossed should be a few weeks. Looking forward to getting settled in our new home...and of course sorting my craft room!
Today is the 1st Anniversary of The Sisters of Craft Blog Challenge, it's true what they say times flies when you're having fun! To celebrate our anniversary we have 2 sponsors this month.
I chose Kiseng mon amour as my image to use. Kiseng is a Korean female entertainer, they were trained to sing, dance, etc and were very knowledgeable and talented women. As soon as I knew we were being sponsored by The East Wind, I knew I wanted this image and I knew I wanted to colour it in sepia tones. I think it's going to take a little practice to nail the sepia tones but I'm quite happy for my first attempt. I have used the following Graph It markers; 4120, 4125, 4150, 3245, 3250.
- Creata mirri board
- Kraft card
- Love sentiment is from a Kirstie Allsopp stamp set stamped using Cocoa Memento Ink.
- Marianne Design Wintertime papers
- Marianne Design Snowpaper
- Docrafts Bellissima papers
- Docrafts Christmas in the Country die cut toppers
- Hearts brads, stocking button, peg and red twine from my stash
- Winter Wishes Gloves & Hat, Sleigh and Winter dies by Noor!
- White Gesso
I have made my creation using Sammi Boo's Hot Cocoa. She is coloured using the following Graph It markers; Skin; 4120, 4125, 4155, 4135, Hair; 3120, 3130, 3140, Cocoa; 3160, Top; 1210, 1230, 1250, 5215, 5220, 5240, 5245, Boots, 1210, 1230, 1250, 9501, 9502, Mug; 5240, 1210, 1250, Snow; 9100, Bench; 3245, 3250.
Creative Blessings. x