Friday, 1 May 2015

DT Project - The Sisters of Craft Blog Challenge - May 2015

Can you believe it's 1st May already!  You know what that means it's time for a new challenge at The Sisters of Craft Blog.  We are always overwhelmed by the response and the entries, I continue to be inspired by so many of your projects, thank you for joining us each month.

This month we are sponsored by Art by Miran and the winner will receive 3 digi images!  We had some beautiful images to work with, my image is called Flapper 1920's girl.
This is the first time I have coloured a complete image (apart from the skin) using Spectrum Noir Pencils.  I used the following colours; Dress; 024, 027, 025, 023, Shoes; 118, 024, Hair Band; 115, 118, Fur; 002, Jewel; 017, Eyes; 100, 102, Hair; 098, 100, 102  GI markers; Skin; 4120, 4125, 4150, 4155, 4170, 4135.  I'm quite pleased with how it turned out but I think I need some blending solution.  I realise that me listing the colours I used may be pretty boring for my readers but it's more of a record for me so I know what I used just in case I want to recreate it! :-)
The papers are from my stash.  The clock, resin flower and wooden birdcage (coloured gold with Graph It gold shaker marker) are from The Works, lots of packets of goodies in there for a £1.00 each!  The beads and ribbon used to make a hand-tied bow are from my stash.  I affixed Vogue card candi in the corners.  I used coordinating papers cut with the Xcut four petal nesting die and brad to make a flower.
I hope you like my project, and I look forward to seeing your entries for May, remember it's always anything goes.  Your entry will always be commented on by one of my sisters or myself but I personally always take a peek at every single entry as I love to see your work.  Don't forget to leave some love on my sisters' blogs all the links are here.

I would like to enter this into the following challenge(s);

ArtByMiran - Anything Goes - http://artbymiranchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2015/05/challenge-31-anything-goes.html

Crafting By Designs - Month Long Anything Goes - http://craftingbydesigns.blogspot.co.uk/2015/04/month-long-anything-goes-in-may.html



Creative Blessings.  x


7 comments:

  1. Wow this is just fabulous! All the details match just perfectly! Especially love the clock and birdcage!
    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous work of art, gorgeous colours and love the design.xxx
    {aNNie My Personal Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's a very beautiful card and image Tracy

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Better late than not at all with my commenting ! Fab project, love the wee birdy cage so cute x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card Tracy, love the little birdcage and clock xx

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x