Sunday, 1 February 2015

DT Project - The Sisters of Craft Blog Challenge - February 2015

Pinch, Punch first of the month...that must mean it is time for a new challenge on The Sisters of Craft Blog.  This month we are sponsored by Scrappiness Designs, instead of digi stamps this month we are working with digital scrapping kits.  I am a huge fan of Serif Craft Artist Professional, and it was easy enough to import the elements from this kit into my CAP using the digikit creator, which I must admit to never using before, every day is school day!  So here is the digital scrap page I created.



The little Russian dolly in the corner is a homage to my sisters nickname, and is what attracted me to this particular kit as I have a fascination for Russian dolls.



Shortly after this post is published, I shall probably be suffering some sort of injury as my sister will probably not be too pleased I have shared her image with the rest of blogland, hey ho!  Don't forget to take a peek at the other marvelous DT projects created this month and join in the challenge too - remember it's any craft goes and you have until the 28th February to join in.  Well, if I survive my sister's wrath I shall see you all next month with a new Sisters of Craft DT project.

Creative Blessings. x

9 comments:

  1. A brilliant page - hope your sister isn't too rough with you lolxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tracy this is such a fab layout and well done on using Serif, its a fab program to use. The photo you have used is brilliant, i would love to go to a pumpkin field x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely page and lay out love the dolly im sure your sister wont be to upset its a lovely photo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant project Tracy, I'm not that good with Serif and definitely need more practice. I'll have to give it another go lol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great page and layout, lovely colours and design, and your explanation behind it adds to your creation, I'm sure your sister will approve ! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely set out and beautiful colours. love and crafty wishes, michelle xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous Tracy, fabulous layout and loving the autumnal colours.
    Hugs
    Linda xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Tracy, A beautiful layout, love the colours. Fabulous design.

    Hugs Erin xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. So beautiful, Tracy.. as orange is my favorite color..

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x