Wednesday, 1 October 2014

DT Project - The Sisters of Craft October Challenge

It's time for another challenge over on The Sisters of Craft Blog.  Don't forget to check the blog to see if you won last month. 

This month we are being sponsored by Ditzie Digi Designs, and I must say their designs are some of my favourites.   



For my DT project this month I have used Retail Therapy, I thought she would be perfect for a shopping list pad.

I have used Anna Marie Designs kraft card for the front cover and Anna Marie Designs black card for the back cover.  The front cover is stamped using a script stamp from Creata using Rich Cocoa Memento ink.

I used the following Graph It markers to colour Retail Therapy; Hair; 3120, 3125, 3140, 3170, Skin; 4120, 4125, 4135, 4150, 4170, Bag; 9405, 9407, Eyes; 2130, 3245, Top; 6110, 6120, 6140, 6175, Trousers; same as top plus 9501.

 
I attached a piece of Creata purple ribbon using Cosmic Shimmer glue between the two covers, the bow is also from Creata.

The image is adhered to the cover with Pinflair glue. The inside pages are made from copier paper and are stitched together with invisible thread (yes really!).



Please come and join the crafty fun at The Sisters of Craft Challenge.  The DT love seeing all your different creations.

I would like to enter this in to the following challenges;
613 Avenue Create - #91 Anything Goes http://avenue613.blogspot.co.uk/2014/09/challenge-91-anything-goes-woptional.html
Artistic Inspirations - #111 Anything Goes http://artisticinspirationschallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2014/09/challenge-111-anything-goes-cooking-or.html
Crafting at the Weekend - #6 Anything Goes http://craftingattheweekend.blogspot.co.uk/2014/09/challenge-6-and-new-design-team.html

Crafty Blessings. x

8 comments:

  1. Oh this lovely and a clever idea to use that image for a shopping pap love the colours to well done x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tracy what a fantastic idea to create a shopping pad the image is gorgeous. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a fabulous project and I love the backing, it sets of your image xx
    Sandie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Tracy, love the idea and beautiful image.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Tracy
    Great project a fab design sorry not been around to comment but been on a months holiday You have had some great posts in September just lovely. home now so normal commenting from now on love and Happy Crafting Hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a fab project, great job and adore the purples x

    ReplyDelete

Greetings, thank you for taking some time out to read my ramblings. I hope you enjoyed this post. If you did please leave me a comment, reading them makes me happy. I try to return the compliment by commenting on your blog. Blessings, Tracy x